Goals of ERO
- Provide regular feedback to entire education system for improving the quality of and equity in education by carrying out independent assessments through National Assessment of Student Achievement (NASA), Performance Audit (PA) of schools and institutions, and researches and studies.
Objective of ERO
- To assess the level of student learning achievement periodically and provide feedback to education policy and practice.
- To audit the performance of schools and other educational institutions regularly and provide evidence based feedback to improving the service delivery in education.
- To facilitate schools and other educational institutions for self-assessment of their performance and make them accountable towards terformance by improving service delivery.
- To assess the performance of programs and projects implemented in education..
- To generate evidence based information to improving the quality of and equity in education by conducting researches and studies on contemporary issues in education.